Monday, August 28, 2006












Fancy theatre in Changsha where I watched Mission Impossible 3. The chairs were all Lazy Boys and you could adjust the back and legs support...oh ya, that's the life! The view from my window at Beijing Language U. My new Beijing friends Chen Hao, Qin LiZhi and Chen's girlfriend Anna. They brought me to a really neat place in Beijing (called Houhai) with nightclubs and a river running through the whole thing. It is built in and around a Hutong so it is very warm and cozy. LiZhi is from Hunan province and Chen works at my
University, he heard me saying I was teaching at Changsha and offered to introduce me to a local from there. Very nice of him indeed. Lizhi has already informed me that I was ripped off on my plane ticket price...so I guess I need all the help I can get!!!


I have uploaded all of my pictures to my shutterfly account. Password June 3 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment